View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jan-31-04, 13:05

Plan: atkins 20-30 carbs
Stats: 164/155/125 Female 61
BF:30%/?/?
Progress: 23%

Its nice when people respond so quick. I needed to vent so badly, I'm not getting much support at home from darling hubby. Last night he was teasing me with oreo cookies. Since I didnt have much of an appetite earlier in the day I asked him to take me out at least I'd have a burger or something right? Well we finally left the house at 9:30 pm and that for me is a big no-no. I hate eating late on Atkins, especially when I don't trust the ingredients as much. But you know what? That will teach him because I lost a pound! he, he, he.

Just worried because on atkins I eat fat, and when Im not eating I become afraid that starvation mode will kick in and absorb all the fat. I will have a shake even though I want the "Carb Options" peanut butter I bought. Peanuts stalled me last time I did Atkins. But oh how I want that peanut butter.......

I dont know if any of you understand me. I dont mind a stall as long as I dont ingest bad carbs. I want to see the scale go down and Im not in a major rush. I just cant bear for it to go up. Thanks for your responses. You are all heaven sent.

Terry