View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-31-04, 10:48

Plan: PP
Stats: 264/255.2/180 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 10%

Charran, the Fitday website doesn't let you split the meals, the software they sell does. The recipe was from a site called "Atkins By the Book".By the way, I DID make a half recipe, had that around 8 and am just now getting hungry for lunch. I may be onto something.

Bawdy, sometimes I put stuff in the Fitday website at work and then copy it into my home one.It's a pain but at least at the end of the day I have total numbers.
Thanks for the headsup on the carbs. Some fruit bothers me, I've never been a veggie eater so this is tough for me. I still like grains and have found incorporating a little wheat product like an Atkins Bagel, Thomas Low Carb bagel or some pinhead oatmeal (Bob's Red Mill makes it-more like Irish oatmeal, not the Quaker stuff) doesn't make me feel as deprived, so I am going back to adding the little bit of hot cereal as my work AM snack. I really miss that in the cold weather.(The bagel I had at work was an Asiago cheese /white flour thing, that's what made me carb woozy yesterday)Maybe I'm doing South Beach?????

My local LC store sells some of the stuff from Synergy's website. I passed up free pizza at work Thurs and instead am going to have a lc Synergy pizza crust(these come frozen, they look like big pita breads and don't have soy as the leading ingredient) with some lc sauce and some reduced fat cheese and turkey pepperoni for lunch.

I think I need to just change some things and not focus on losing weight. Then it will probably happen. Being in the challenge group at work is helping me .
Sponsored Links