#1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-30-04, 14:48
Registered Member

Plan: ckd/keto/atkins
Stats: 225/210/170 Male 65
BF:22% and goin down
Progress: 27%
Default Wanna break a stall the smart way? Read on

Some of you helped me in my previous post on my stall and gave me some good advice. Of course, no one knew the cause of my stall.
The post can be found here.
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=163206

Now, its simple guys. Im no guru. But look, when your body is just not budging a pound, increase the exercise. THat budged me. I doubled the exercise to cardio twice a day and weight training once a day 5x a week.

Now I was doing moderate calories for sure. I mean I was having 4-6 small meals/snacks easily ranging around 2000-2300 cals with plenty of protein and many healthy fats, no bars to stall me, so much exercise, high reps , low reps, you name it.

With all the jazz, I decided to shock my body as many bodybuilders advocate.
You guys have probably heard of a ckd. Well how about a tkd.
Its when you do a refeed of carbs for a weekend and then go back to your low carb lifestyle during the week. A tkd is when you eat carbs SOLELY before a intense workout (weights). Now, I did my own version of the two, by SIMPLY eating some carbs not before a workout but on a day of rest in which I did nothing at all.
My results and what I ate follow (obviously cheat food to shock the body):

1 meal:
1 french vanilla oatmeal packet 26g carbs
2%milk
1 tbsp peanut butter (all natural)

Another meal:
Slices of Cantelope
Slices of honey dew
Strawberries
Bananas
Water
Ice
1 scoop vanilla protein powder low carb (PLENTY of carbs here!!)

Then I went to a restaurant, ate some bread with olive oil, some mashed potatoes, and a fantastic spinach that i loved with a steak.

The next day (today) I woke up and ate this:
1 2 inch by 2 inch CUBE of cheddar cheese. THATS IT! Lots of water.
worked out after warming up 10 minutes jogging:
Chest, high reps.
Abs all exercises possible with a weight on me, hanging leg raises, weighted crunches, reverse crunches, oblique crunches etc.

Hey bros, I come home, and this is what I found out.
From the 217lbs stall, Im down to 215lbs.
2cms down on stomach, and hips. And I was back in light ketosis.

Of course, coming home I ate tomatoes with olive oil, and a steak in the oven massaged with butter.
Try the tactic, you might like it.
Im and endomorph and hold a lot of muscle by the way.
My stats: 24-26%bf/215lbs/goal:180 or 10%/18yrs/male

You can be sure, cheat days are not to be used all the time! I used this after a 4 week induction phase and a 1 1/2 week stall with no cms lost or gained.
Use it sporadically or youll bump yourself out of ketosis too much and youll be gaining fat for sure. Use it wisely, and youll lose it.
Dan
PS> If you want to go for ckd, visit http://www.~~~~~.com
Sponsored Links