#11   ^
Old Fri, Jan-30-04, 13:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/175/120 Female 165
BF:
Progress: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSue04
Oh, my gosh, ItaliaGirl! You've lost 65 pounds!! That's amazing!!

People like you are my motivations right now! You hang in there for the long haul (not my nature), and you're really seeing impressive results. I know it stinks not to lose any for a while, and I know it seems like the scale makes or breaks my mood on some days, but in the back of my mind I see posts from people like you and think, all I have to do is stick with it.

Hang in there!! Maybe change what you're eating a little or drink a ton more water for a couple of days to jump start your loss again?? Are you exercising? I"m not yet, but know I'll reach that point when my body won't want to lose without some kind of activity . . . sigh . . .

And, if it gets really rough, just remind yourself that you have lost as much weight as the standard 9 or 10-year old!! That's amazing!!

Do you have pics? I'd love to see them!

Sue
1/2/04

Thanks so very much!

I never really give myself credit for this weight loss.

I have a picture of now, but one of when i was much bigger - but i have to scan it and the scanners broke - usual!

When fixed I shall post.

I also make a video diary for myself with a cam-corder. With each 30lbs i make a new video - so now i have 2 at the moment and another 1/2 to go.

It motivated me because the change is amazing.

its quite emotional to see myself so big and unhappy on camera/tv.

this is ok - because sometimes i do binge...and then view the film and get back on track

Thanks!