Old Fri, Jan-30-04, 10:16
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by anais57
..the toughest days are coming. sunday i have to be on a low fiber diet. so i guess i just eat meat. anyone else have any idea what else i can eat? monday nothing but clear liquids and tuesday nothing but water until the colon

hi Catherine,

What about whey protein isolate powder?? .. you can make a shake with water and add some flax oil or other nutritional oil. I know whey protein isn't exactly KISS-allowed, but this is a special circumstance. In my experience whey protein doesn't cause the same stall or digestion problems that cheese does because all of the lactose and casein protein has been ultrafilitered out. In Protein Power Lifeplan, the Drs Eades recommend whey protein for healing a leaky gut, and in Fat Flush Plan, Gittleman recommends it as a superior source of protein that's rich in sulphur-bearing amino acids which are supportive for the liver.

There's quite a variety on the shelves, just look for one that's sweetened with stevia or sucralose (splenda) rather than aspartame. Most of the better quality protein powders give 20 - 25g protein per serving with only 2 or 3g carbs. They're very low fat though, so you'd want to add some fat to it.

Good luck with the test, hope all goes well for you

Doreen