Thread: Fit for 40
View Single Post
  #101   ^
Old Fri, Jan-30-04, 01:40

Plan: CAD
Stats: 148/127.5/124 Female 5ft
BF:28%/25%/20
Progress: 85%

How is it going everyone? Sorry ricky to hear about your son. I went through a very tough time with mine a few yrs. ago...Seems a girl was calling him gay and making fun of him becuase he didn't have a grilfriend...(He was in 7th grade!!)She teased him in front of everyone and really humiliated him. It took a long time for him to tell me what was going on...I don't think he even knew how much it was effecting him. Well, God answered prayers and she moved..she is back now but it was enough time for him to get back his self esteem. He is doing great and such a together kid. He is a 10th grader now and we have the best relationship. For some reason his anger was focused mostly on me. Think it wa a saftely thing to see if I would always be there..he needed someone to vent and dump on and I just was the parent he chose. I really hope it gets better soon as it is so stressful but once again I will pray for you...It does wonders!

My goal for losing before 40 is coming closer! I can't say I have made much true progress. I guess the only progress is that I am trying more often. Now I just need to do it everyday! I have about 9 weeks before the big day! Yikes..I could probably lose in 2-3weeks but I can't seem to stay on induction long enough. I have such cravings they get better and then for some reason I blow it...WHY? I have no idea!

Hope everyone else is doing well Take care