View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jan-29-04, 14:17

Plan: CALP to goal/now my plan
Stats: 188/160/155 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 85%

Hi Susan--I just finished reading her second book-- "The Sugar Addict's Total Recovery Program", and found it fascinating.. Haven't read the potatoes book yet.. I had to disagree with most of the things that she had to say about certain low carb eating plans (the parts about why certain ones don't work), but that's what makes the world go round, right? We all have our ideas about the perfect plan for ourselves.. I did get lots of great ideas from the book that I just finished, though. I might even consider using a modified version of her plan when I reach my goal. Also--I thought that some (or even most) of the recipes in the book looked great, and do-able. Did you know that there is a website? It's "radiant recovery" and they have a pretty large recipe site.. A lot of the recipes are pretty complex carb heavy (especially for Atkins?--I'm not sure about that), but many of them could certainly be adapted to suit a particular plan. I'm always on the lookout for new recipes, and new ideas...