View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Jan-29-04, 11:07

Plan: somercise
Stats: 240/172/150 Female 5 feet 9 inches
BF:26
Progress:
Default fungirl

I started to loose weight right away I think like 10 pounds within 8-10 days then just kept loosing 2-3 pounds/wk. I did not limit my portions just ate till i was full but was very strict to follow level one guidelines.. I ate carbs for breakfast everyday, my stomach does not do very well with just pro/fat in the morning. When the weight loss slowed down I backed off the cream cheese laden desserts and ate a piece of fruit or cheese at night and that did the trick for me until I hit the plateau. I also ate Breyers no sugar added ice cream many days with no problem...it is different with everyone I looked at the south beach diet and I don't think I could make it thru days without a fruit or carb.
With SS I have to say that the more planning you do for your meals the more successful you will be it's when you wing it for dinner that gets you in trouble. My kids are 5 and 8 and love chix nuggets and fries pb and j sandwiches and it is real hard to resist a gooey pb and j sandwich!!! I hope this helps.