#10   ^
Old Thu, Jan-29-04, 10:20
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 185/175/135 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default multivitamin/supplements

You should be getting in a good multivitamin with no hidden "starches"/fillers. As well as mineral supplements like magnesium,potassium, and calcium. Also are you drinking your water? You should be drinking half your body weight in ounces a day. Those two things are crucial in seeing a loss. Be honest with yourself....up the fat...get that water in.....and take a multivitamin. I haven't seen the huge drop in the scale either but people are telling me I look so good.....that's more motivating than any scale. Honestly I think it's a mind thing....the more you're consumed about the amount of pounds....it's like the scale starts to agree with what you're obsessing over. My friend is the same way....she's been doing Atkins since before Christmas....not clean though. SHe has 1-2 bars a day. And she might taste something here or there....and she drinks on the weekend. (gin and diet tonic...but still, i've heard alcohol can cause stalls) My friend is complaining cause she's only lost 11pds....since before Christmas. I'm like that's great....what do you expect? Be Patient. Like Squid said...the scale will show soon. Remember.....water and vitamins are your best friends. The nuts have definitely got to go also. It's only temporary. Don't compare other people's results to your own. I wish you the best....consistency and persistence is the key.