View Single Post
  #63   ^
Old Thu, Jan-29-04, 09:09
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins (restart 1/5/04)
Stats: 198/185/145 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Theresa - I'm so glad your nephew is OK. I love how he is so nonchalant about the whole thing. He's probably wondering why everyone is making such a big deal about it all!

Maureen - "It was a muscle" ... I love that! Congratulations, and may you find many more where that came from
Monica - I WISH I could ride everyday, but no, I'm only riding the once a week. I don't have a horse ($$$$$$$$) and the once a week is expensive enough. At the previous barn I was at, I could ride twice a week for just a bit more than the current barn's once a week, but the horses here seem to be much better quality. Plus my instructor left at the other barn, so ...

pha1226 - I'm impressed that you're sticking with your workouts, especially with the non-sleeping 2yo. That deserves at least a couple of gold stars.

hummelda - hey, you gotta listen when the body tells you something, so you're doing the right thing by avoiding the stairs as much as possible. What's important is that you are making adjustments to keep up the activity level.

For me, I did an ok weight workout last nite, and I hope to get two short walks in today.