Thread: Fit for 40
View Single Post
  #99   ^
Old Thu, Jan-29-04, 05:32

Plan: Protein Power/Paleo
Stats: 188.5/169.5/145 Female 5 ft. 9 in.
BF:way/too/much!
Progress: 44%

Ricky, you need a big hug! I've always dreaded the rebellious teen years! I'm doing everything I can to avoid them (don't we all?); but some children just seem to be prone that way. My 5 yo ds and 2 yo dd are the ones I worry about. They are way more rebellious already than the older ones! I've started visiting the website of Dr. Ray Guarendi daily for a dose of common-sense discipline. He's a psychologist and father of 10 adopted children and VERY FUNNY! Of course, he's funnier in person; it's hard to get it across on the internet. So things have been better here the past few days--even with the big kids---much less yelling and spanking. His website is http://www.drray.com . It used to be kidbrat.com. LOL! It can't be too late to reclaim your son, can it??? I'll pray for you too!

I've been working out---no snow to shovel here---but I'm still not up to the glistening level! Tired and a bit sore, though.

I'm expecting TOM on Saturday or Sunday and I can't wait. I'm so bloated and disgusting. I had a carb fest yesterday--a whole grain wasa cracker and then a little whole wheat spaghetti at dinner. Woo hoo! Livin' on the edge! It didn't help--dinner made me feel like crap. I'm also constipated and decided to have some ezekiel bread w/ my eggs and bacon this a.m. We'll see if the fiber helps. Oh, and did I mention chocolate???? Too much 85% chocolate all day...I wish the whoosh fairy would come, even though I've done nothing to deserve a visit from her!