Thread: Fit for 40
View Single Post
  #98   ^
Old Thu, Jan-29-04, 05:09

Plan: atkins
Stats: 203/159/145 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 76%

Hey ya'll - just checking in to see I'm not the only one digging out my cars. Got 2 out of 3 stuck in the driveway yesterday...what a hoot. Hope the workout was as good as the gym would have been...think I would have preferred the gym though...
Good news for us northern gals, it's suppose to go up to freezing - 32 degrees- for groundhog day. It'll feel like a thaw over the last month. My gas bill is a whopper.
I've been under a lot of stress these last 10 days or so, think its what let me get so sick. Had my 1st migraine in years yesterday. Got any magic potion for a rebelling senior in high school??? He's got my last nerve just about broken. Counting the days till he's 18 and ask him to leave. Hate it..I was hoping this would be the fun year, planning his departure rather than being hostile--but as they say "...even the best laid plans...."
Anyway ---life goes on. I'm back up to 159 and thats not acceptable. Got to get back with the program and graze instead of binge. Make time for myself and pray a lot more. Guess that'll do it.
Got to scramble at work because I've been sidetracked with him..so see ya when I get done. Good health to ya'll and be happy.