View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Jan-28-04, 18:20

Plan: formerly Atkins
Stats: 350/232/225 Female 5' 8"
BF:mooooo/moo/buff
Progress: 94%

Ooh, this group is right up my alley! I participate in a group like this on another board, keeps me in check and we all keep each other in check too, and give a kick in the butt when it's needed and a woohoo when it's deserved. Can I play too?!?!

Anywho, let's see...I am serious about fitness, and I try to stay on track. My downfall is I hate cardio. Absolutely loathe it. Lifting is my passion, I truly enjoy it. I do a three day split due to my schedule, TrainerDan helped me with it I prefer a 4 day split and will go back to it at some point, works better for me. My goals are:
1. to actually DO cardio 2-3 times a week, and not just say I will...get back into doing wind sprints, when winter is over, take my dog for long uphill walks (he loves it though he's tiny!), this is cardio I do like.
2. No LC beer!
3. Focus on my triceps and upper back more. I neeed to get a door mountable chin up bar so I can miserably try to do chins. The store never has em. My upper back is pitiful.

Meg: Congrats on the 7 lbs! Wow! Refeeds scare me, have you done them before?

TrainerDan: Is this your first competition? How exciting to be going out to Cali to play with the big boys. How long are you going out there for?

Karen: I'm interested in what you're doing workout wise too. I never heard of it either.

Chipperoo: wow, your hard work sure shows!