View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Jan-28-04, 10:06

Plan: general LC
Stats: 195/142/148 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 113%

Hi Nadine,

I think you have very good advice to give up the ice cream for a couple of weeks at least. Stay away from those "franken foods". You might try adding a little in the way of vegetables too.

There have been weeks and months at a time that I have not lost weight on this plan. My longest stall was 9 months. I'm stalled again and it's frustrating. I also don't see a decrease in measurements. It has me very puzzled. I'm down half my weight I need to lose (down 20) and I have not seen a decrease in measurements either. I mention this because I think this LC plan affects us all differently. I don't see the great results other people do here. And I too see from my ketostix that I am in ketosis, so why am I not seeing a chane in weight or measurement??? BUT my energy is way up, my mood is way better, my hunger is down and I don't binge anymore. The weight HAS to follow sooner of later because I am eating less.

Some of us are just slower than others. Don't give up. What you are doing is healthy. You're exercising and you're getting those insulin levels down. You will see results if you ride it out!

Squid