View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jan-28-04, 08:20

Plan: SPII, IR/BOA
Stats: 267/233/170 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 35%
Thumbs up

Are you seeing a doctor that knows about SPII? Did you get the tests to see if you are Insulin Sensitive/Resistent or BO Adrenal Glands? I diagnosed myself from the book as Resistent but then when I finally got my tests back I am Sensitive with BOAG. Are you taking supplements? I have noticed that when I take the supplements I feel much better. I take Fish Oil, Flax seed oil, Co Enzyme 10, Folex (perscription B and Folic Acid), multiple vitamin and baby asprin. I also take antidepressents and thyroid meds.

I did yoga on Monday and did not drink enough water so I am feeling really toxic right now. You could be detoxing. I had been on a food sensitivity diet before SPII so I was off sugar and really cut back on caffeine before I started this food plan. When on the food sensitivity diet I felt awful. Now I see that I was detoxing.

When I first started SPII I did not feel great. I was really tired and had a hard time focusing. When I changed from the Insulin Resistent to the Sensitive with BOAG I felt much better. I made up my mind that if I did not feel better in 90 days I would go to an endocrinologist. I did feel better though and am going to keep going with this. I still get tired and if I do too much will pay for it by being real tired for a few days.

Be careful not to base how you feel on your husbands success. Your situation is much different. I realized that if I look back to how I felt before I started SPII that I am a lot better than I was. I was lucky to find a doctor that recommended SPII to me and supports me through this. I do not see her regularly but she is there if I have questions.

I hope this helps. Oh, also are you doing your self medication. Like taking some caffeine when you feel bad? Maybe also some fruit would help. Remember she says to take it slow.

I did not read anything about a 28 day plan. Is that in the first book? Take care and feel better. Be good to yourself. Treat yourself to a massage or a bubble bath or something that makes you feel loved.