#4   ^
Old Sun, Feb-11-01, 21:58
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%
Default Oh yah

THANKS, Doreen, for going through the effort of cross-checking. I could have done a more thorough job on checking those numbers myself instead of just "mumbling" about vagueness, for pete's sake !8-]

I checked a 'new stock' cannister today at Superstore (where they are down to 24.98 for a little sales boost, something Superstore does periodically and making it a better deal than usual) and the label has been reformulated to SOME extent.

It's still remarkaby tasty for a soy and HBVP (?) blend {did you run across the definition of *that* puppy yet?}. I myself generally prefer whey and yes, sadly the Dynawhey isn't as flavourful or mixable as some other whey protein isolates. I'd VERY much like to see a 'plain vanilla' or neutral/unflavoured version of it, for stock and baking purposes. Time to E the non-responsible folks at DynaWhey again.

BTW, have you tried the Orange Vanilla Cream (Dynawhey)? I'm thinking there's an underlying bitterness there I don't much care for. Can you taste that? Also the Optimum Nutrition Vanilla seems to have this. I'm beginning to think this may be a facet of a particular type of whey processing... Yuck.