View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jan-27-04, 15:15
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 140/135/123 Female 5 foot 5 inches
BF:
Progress:

I don't know exactly what it means...all I know is once I start eating, I am more hungry. It is frustrating. Carbs make me want more carbs...or more ANYTHING. The past few days I have been very snackie. I want to nibble and chew and feel full, but I jsut can't seem to ge there. Maybe I'm eating (or feeling like I am hungry) for other reasons...stress, hormones, etc. Who knows. I'm thinking of trying a combo of 2 seperate approaches. If I eat carbs early (I'm still in induction, so that would usually be pumpkin, Splenda, etc...in your case, it could be toast or other items you are allowed to eat) my appetite increases so that I want to snack. A friend who has lost over 100 pounds eating low carb said he doesn't eat ANY (or almost any) in the evening (after 8 pm or so) on advice of his doctor. Clearly it is working for him...he EATS after 8, bust NOT carbs. So, maybe I will try eating my carbs mid-day and keep the high fat-protien meals to morning and evening. That way, if my carbs make me hungry, I will eat DINNER instead of a snack or treat. I'll let you know if it helps.

Plus, looks like you have a long time between breakfast and lunch...you probably NEED a snack in there!

Good luck!