View Single Post
  #94   ^
Old Tue, Jan-27-04, 12:26
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/207/180 Female 5'11'
BF:30%
Progress: 33%

Thanks everyone. Not like I was ignoring ya'll but the weather sucks here. Been without electricity for 2.5 days now. I moved in with my parent last night. Couldn't handle being with out tv, radio and besided my cell phone was running out of juice. LOL... My vehicle is totally iced in can't get the doors pried opened so so much for trying to recharge there. My husband has a smalle car so we finally got his started and cleared (not to mention his windshield cracked) not funny but hey it's covered. I would figure since he grew up in NY and lived the past 7 years in MD, VA area he would be use to the weather but now that he has been in South Carolina for a whole 2 weeks his blood has thinned I guess.

He is not a happy camper these days he is going through a BIG adjusment period (he just retired 24 yrs active duty) now he has to come home to a house with 3 females not knowing any of us. Last time he was living with us the girls were on ly 5 and 1 now they are 14 and 10 BIG BIG change. for all of us.

Well I am glad for the welcome and ya'll might get tired of me. Seeing as how this seems to be my only sanity for the moment until he adjusts I will just be doing my thing online.