#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-27-04, 10:46
Registered Member

Plan: personal
Stats: 150/137/120 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 43%
Default Aerobisize!

Well I have begun doing the step aerobics again. This will be the means of my weight loss. I have done it in the past, and I was very successful...so I will stick to what works. The routine is approximately 30 minutes, but I can modify the work out since its one of the Firm DVD's that lets you customize your workout. I was debating of doing the weight training everyday, because I can handle it, and I wanted to customize the first month with weights, then regular cardio, next month. I'm not sure though if this would be healthy, because I know your suppose to let your muscles rest. I'm using 3 lb. dumbbells, and they dont seem to strain my muscles to much, like I dont feel exhausted using them...but my muscles feel like they are getting a good workout. Plus I want to use the weights because I sweat more, and feel like I'm losing more...thats pretty sad I think...but I guess I want to get this weight off me as soon as possible within a healthy reason. So does anyone have suggestions as to the weights? Should I do it every other day, or is it safe to continue doing it everyday.

Sponsored Links