#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-27-04, 09:45
{{{Kickin Ash}}}

Plan: Atkins 1972
Stats: 223/190/160 Female 5ft8
BF:OUT OF CONTROL
Progress: 52%
Unhappy 2 many changes,HELP

Ok, here goes. I have been in major dental pain and the dentist put me on antibiotics and Vicodin for pain.. Now before LCing I could take the antibiotics with no problem but now they make me VERY seasick you could say. They kill all wants for food,etc.. And I don't like taking the vicodin cause I feel high as a kite and WOW they hit me like a ton of bricks..Beofre LCing they did not seem as strong..Now after my visit to the dentist yesterday he said Im doing much better but need to finish all the meds..I drink ALOT of water, a lil fruit2o, maybe 1 tea a day as far as liquids go, Oh and one Atkins shake..Solid food now makes me want to cry, I know I need it but the pills make me so sick to my stomach..
Any advice would be helpful. No more sf jello, yougurt(sweetened with splenda,homeade soup broth please..I am tired of all theese cold soft things.Sure I lost 4 pounds in 5 days but at what cost to my health? I am soo weak and tired..YES, the antibiotics are working cause my jaw is normal size and function now,(80%), but Im worried about vomiting when I return to solid food.. Please help.. I feel real stupid right now but I know ASKING for help is the only way to get it..Dentist had no ideas to share with me, no big shcok there. Thank you very much.
Angel
Sponsored Links