View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Jan-26-04, 21:14

Plan: sugar busters/atkins combined
Stats: 134/134/120 Female 60 inches
BF:33% on scale
Progress: 0%
Default what a speedy response!

hi potato free and thanks so much for the reply!
i do understand that one is not suppose to count calories when doing low carbs, however i have been hearing so much media hype about over consuming calories at the sake of lowering carbs.

that is what i do not want to do either, so i try to at least watch the calorie intake along with the carb intake.

today i think i just did not get enough of either and had the low blood sugar drop then did the 30 mns of cardio then went back and did another 20 mns of cardio.

my goal is to do 500 cardio calories a day. i can do it, i use to do it for weeks and i counted 1500 calories a day as well and that was not i initally lost 30 pounds.

i still have a few to go mostly around the middle. not sure if i can even lose it though, it may be stretched out skin from babies, though my youngest is now 22, but i've never really lost that since then anyway.

tomorrow i am hoping will be better! i will eat more foods this time around...today mostly right now am craving some sweets, ugggh!

my hubby is on the south beach diet and has lost weight and inches but you cant really even tell that he has.

is there email notification of replys on here? if so how do i set it? thanks again for your help!