View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Jan-26-04, 17:03
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 150/145/130 Female 5' 8
BF:
Progress: 25%

Thanks for the advice and all the friendly comments guys!

I ordered the book online and hopefully it will get here tomorrow - I didn't want to change my start date because I had motivated my mother (who really needs to lose some weight for health reasons) to start with me. It was really important to me to keep with that start date because as so many of us know, once you start saying, "I'll just wait one more day," those days become weeks and those weeks become months.

I guess part of me had assumed that we were getting all these tremendous amounts of protein from the eggs and cheese. Tomorrow I think I am going to throw some grilled chicken in there - maybe 1 large grilled chicken breast each.

Also, I found a GREAT salad dressing too - in case anyone was wondering. I'm pretty sure that it completely fits in with the plan - since it's mainly canola oil and vinegar based and has zero carbs and zero sugar. It's called "Brianna's Homestyle Real French Vinaigrette Dressing" and it's really delicious and goes well with almost anything. It was a tad pricey - I think I paid $3.99 for a small bottle. But I couldn't believe the nutrition labels when I went shopping! EVERYTHING has sugar and/or carbs.

Tonight I'm making some grilled onions, a roasted chicken with Rosemary and some broccoli for dinner. For dessert, we're doing the Jello thing. I think I have one snack left as well.

I can't wait to type up my journal entry for today before I go to bed. I really will feel like I've accomplished something!