View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-26-04, 14:23

Plan: SB
Stats: 165/130/110 Female 5 feet 3.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 64%
Default question and a tip

hey everyone-- this is my first post although i've been getting support/advice from you guys for a few weeks now.. i love this forum!
so first, I just wanted to share a tip that got me through induction-- mouthwash! No, seriously, if you're craving fruit, the new listerine citrus mouthwash is fabulous and leaves your mouth feeling so refreshed, you don't want to eat. And johnson/johnson has a kids bubble-gum flavored anticavity rinse that really helps when u have a sweet craving (plus, you're not supposed to eat 30 min after using it so you forget all about food by that time...)

And here's my question-- its about portion control. I used to be a vegetarian and so have no idea what 3 oz of chicken or tuna is.... the deck of cards analogy just isn't working for me. Is there an easier way to determine this? Like in terms of cup size or something?

oh, and one more thing-- is spinach a leafy green which we can have 3 cups of or is it one of the moderate-carb veggies like broccolli (i think the webpage and the book conflict on this point, so i just wanted to clarify)
Sponsored Links