View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Jan-25-04, 12:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/140/130 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default Sunday

That DadBlame Stick Finally Changed Color!!!! I was beginning to think they didn't work! I am down to the last 4 keto-sticks in the bottle! Yesterday I checked twice and it was in the medium range both times! I also had what I guess is termed a "ketosis headache". First time after trying this WOE for almost TWO MONTHS that either has happened. Of course I expected to wake up this morning and find 10 lbs. gone on the scale ...needless to say, I was wrong I keep sabotaging (sp?) myself after 8PM. I always get ready for bed and then read for an hour or so before I fall asleep. During my reading time I cannot seem to keep myself from snacking . I don't have high carb stuff in the house anymore, but I WILL get cupfuls of cashew nuts, olives,sunflower seeds etc. and really run up my carb count !! WHY do I keep doing this?!!!! I know I am not hungry...this is a HABIT! You'd think after stopping smoking I would know how to break HABITS! AARRrrrggggg !!!!

Hi to all! It has been raining here in the "sunny south" nonstop since last night and the creek behind my apartment complex is flooding!