View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Jan-25-04, 11:00

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Blu, you're doing great, as if you don't already know that! We all just have to find what works best for each of us. Looks like you've done just that.
-----------

Bawdy - You are so right. I’m really new at this so maybe I’m just blowing a lot of hot air. But, finding the formula that works for each of person is the key.

I read where you went back in FitDay to evaluate your lose and compare then to now. I thought that was great. I see all over this forum people comparing themselves to each other. Why didn’t this work for me when it worked for you type of questions. Or, I haven’t lost in 6 months and I haven’t cheated etc.

I wonder why the people didn’t experiment with themselves to see where they may be needing adjustments. I took the suggestion that was given here and started to keep a personal journal on my feelings after I ate certain foods and I have noticed difference in how I feel. For instance, if I eat beef more than once a day I feel like sleeping. I get all drowsy and my speech is affected. Weird but true. It amazed me at how certain foods combined can cause you to feel certain ways.

I never liked water as you all know but now I love it. It feels so refreshing to drink it, like a cleansing.

Take care everyone and have a fantastic day.