View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Jan-25-04, 07:20

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Good morning! Spent yet another night crying and reminiscing with DH. This has been harder than I had thought it would be (not that it's ever easy). DH even said last night that he wanted to get another kitten. This from the man who has said more than once (and usually after a peeing accident or scratching furniture, etc.) "I hope you're enjoying this cat, because it's the last one you'll ever have!" Uh huh.

I think we'll wait until next Fall. We live in the country, and I'd rather get a kitten and have it inside until it gets some experience before letting it outside. Other people disagree, but I believe that cats and dogs need the outside. I don't believe in "indoor" cats, other than in extreme circiumstances (like if you live in the big city or on a busy road).

Anyway, back to eating better. I've done well since January 1, with only a few deviations, but it's time to re- re- re- re- re-commit.

Char, you said yesterday that you hoped it would calm down at work for me soon. Not likely. This is only the beginning. I was promoted to help lead a major conversion not only of our data processing center, but also the conversion of more than 50 other sites. We're gearing up now, and it will take us through 2005 (longer if we add additional sites, which it looks like we will).

Blu, you're doing great, as if you don't already know that! We all just have to find what works best for each of us. Looks like you've done just that.

Rob, how are you doing lately? You've popped in, but haven't stayed to chat or gossip or anything.

Here's something off-topic. I'm trying to find the web site for the "Hold Everything" catalog. I know that they are a subsidiary of another company, and that's the web site you need to access. I've tried searches with "Hold Everything" but came up with nothing. Ideas?

Have a great day! It's brilliantly sunny here today, but at 8:30 am, it's only minus 10 out there! Brrrrrrrr!