View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Jan-24-04, 18:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 302.2/302.2/185 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 0%

I don't know what my CCLL, and being completely honest, the thought of trying to figure it out is intimidating to me. Currently, I aim to eat between 20-25 net carbs, but am not obsessive about it - I sometimes drop low (around 10) and have had days as high as 40. As long as my carbs come from LC sources, I'm A-OK with that - considering how much I have to lose, I'll be here for a while, and that makes this livable.

Actually figuring it out sounds rather time consuming and difficult for me. As it is, I lose my weight in "chunks"... nothing for a week or 10 days (sometimes more), then 2, 3, even 5 pounds in 2 days. Trying to figure out whether or not I'm slowing down would be a SLOW process. As it is, I try and take a rough look at how much weight I've lost over a month - and see if it seems to be somewhat consistent. However, so many things change in my life that it's hard to pin anything down to one cause Currently I'm adding in some physical activity - who knows what'll happen now I envy those who lose consistently and can figure out triggers, stall-causers and CCLL's with relative ease!

Wynter