View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jan-24-04, 17:25

Plan: my own
Stats: 253/176.0/153 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 77%

Hello to all! Hope everyone is having a great week-end. Orang...what I'm basically doing is making some changes in the way I feel and think about food. I have upped my carbs abit and I'm trying out new recipes to add some variety in my menus. Today I'm baking some low-carb bread. I can only hope that it tastes as good as it smells!
Ewinpa- That fitness thing you have going at work sounds really cool. A really good motivator to keep you on track!
Bawdy- Sry to hear that you're being overwhelmed at work. Maybe things will calm down soon. That surgury really worries me too. My aunt had it done a few years ago. She lost alot of weight really really fast and looked horrible for a long time. She was very ill for months afterwards and could hardly eat anything. She got to the point of almost looking anorexic. Now she has gained back some weight and looks much better, but she still has trouble eating alot of things and has to be very careful about how she eats or the side effects aren't pleasant. Her experience made me NEVER even think of that as an option!
Sasquath- Good luck on that grocery shopping thing. I just did that this week and it is NOT a pleasant experience as far as I'm concerned...lol!