#4   ^
Old Sat, Jan-24-04, 10:43
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 218/176/165 Female 5ft 10 in
BF:?
Progress: 79%

Hi Rainopal
My ultimate goal is 165. I am tall, 5' 10" and although the charts say I could go down to 145, don't feel that is a good weight for me at my age. I'm happy to be where I am weight wise, when looking at where I started, but don't want to bog down here, which seems to be the case over the past month.

Yes I am lucky DH is needing this WOL too. He does have a problem if I have snacks in the house, if there is something to eat, he feels it must be eaten, NOW! I have stopped buying the pork rinds, Endulge bars etc. I make a low carb cheese cake stuff which I have managed to keep him on a serving size. He really likes it and I think he knows if he tries to eat it all in one or two sittings, I won't make it again. I try to always have some sugar free jello made up, and also make the Atkins lemon poppyseed cake etc. We eat well and must say, I really don't miss the pasta, bread etc. which, if you had asked me back in late May before we started this way of eating, would have said, "this is going to be a big problem for me!" but it didn't turn out to be so, thank goodness! Do you have children living nearby? Maybe they could give your DH hints of better hiding places. :-)
How much longer are you going to work? It is wonderful doing whatever hits your fancy, when it hits you! It;s a good thing you love your job.