View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Jan-24-04, 05:45

Plan: Medical Weight Loss Center
Stats: 238/220/175 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 29%

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement leafpeper! To date I have lost 11 pounds!!!! For me that is an INCREDIBLE SUCCESS!!! I haven't lost this much weight on any program that I've tried to follow in years (after WW, that would be Somersizing and Atkin's). I guess I just have to face the fact that my metabolism will not support the amount of calories that those two plans allow each day...I think I'm getting about 1400 calories a day, over 100 ounces of water, drinking my 2 cups of caffiene black (a big change for me - used to always have it with cream and sweet n low) and I spend 45 minutes a day on my treadmill - walking - not running - but I feel great! Even 11 pounds has made a huge difference in how I feel. I'm getting ready to go on vacation (Mexico) for two weeks so I'm hoping I can at least maintain this loss - plan to do lots of walking and drink a lot of water...don't know how I'll control the calorie intake except to focus on portion sizes since I do not eat anything uncooked in Mexico due to the water issues they have there (we are not staying at a fancy resort with it's own water purification system) so we will have to be careful. Thanks again! I'll be watching this forum when I get back to see how others are doing...good luck to you on whatever program you choose and hope it works for you...it's certainly an "individual" thing isn't it!