Old Fri, Jan-23-04, 16:56
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle II
Stats: 199/204/110 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress: -6%
Smile Intro...feeling weak

Hello everyone,
I just joined and I have been reading the messages but haven't seen anything like my situation. I have been pretty much an invalid for about 6 years, due to a surgery I never got over.
I was a vegetarian for 35 years and had a very bad surgery in 1998 and lost most of my liver to a tumor, and ended weighing 200 pounds...proof for me that being veg. can make one fat. I have had severe hypoglycemia all my life and had learned to control it with carbs. I also have had severe depression most of my adulthood...very bad childhood...not just being veggie. Anyway, I assume my sugar metabolism and seritonin engine and adrenals are seriously off line. Both hubby and I went on SP 12 days ago. We cleaned out every non proper food from our house. I make meticulous grocery lists and we are following the 28 day healing program to the letter. Neither of us have cheated at all. My hubby is experiencing an explosion of energy and well being. He is very slender, but had been "getting old," as he put it, being 66. He is delighted and the man I knew years ago is back.

Then there's me...I feel awful. I had a couple of really good days, but now I am so weak. I am very tired, everything is an effort, and I am having another strange thing...painful memories from decades ago parading thru my mind. I have been experimenting around a bit with carbs and find that just a little bit too much and I feel drugged and pass out...too little and I feel faint and upset, but not hungry. However, that is very different from my old hypoglycemia symptoms of hunger and trembling and feeling faint..a different feeling. So far I havent' felt what I would recognize as hunger, just faint, weak and sad. She says to up carbs in this case, but it makes me sleepy. I know she says it takes time to heal, and I have been one very sick lady all my doctors gave up on. One told me that my liver surgery was so bad that I could never hope to be normal. I reject that. Anybody else experiencing weakness? I have tried every healing regimine known to try to get back to normal, including raw food and wheat grass. I have tried it all. SP at last made sense and answered why I got so sick as a vegetarian, despite eating "healthy" all the time.
Sponsored Links