#6   ^
Old Fri, Jan-23-04, 15:05
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 185/175/135 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default i agree

Some people wear their weight very well....and they still look sexy. But for me at 185, I felt and saw myself as someone who was twice that. I have a friend who is about 300, she's down 30pds doing L.A. weight loss. She thinks she is the bomb. SHe is shaped very differently than I am as well. She has a "small waist" if that makes any sense, seeing as though she weighs so much. But her proprtions give her a very shapely frame given her size. My weight goes straight to my back and stomach first. For the kind of frame I have, I have to stay smaller otherwise I look a mess. But on the BBW thing, my friend thinks she is the finest thing ever and personally for me I don't see it. It's like Tony Robbins said, "you only feel rewarded in life when you've overcome an obstacle or a challenge". THis weightloss thing is my challenge. It's about taking control of your life and the whole BBW thing is another cop out to keep us at mediocrity. You shouldn't constantly beat up on yourself about yourself but the BBW thing is not a healthy mindset. Just be a beautiful woman. I see people who have lost weight and there is just a whole new person that was underneath all of that weight. Those pounds represent much more than weight. It's undiscipline,stress,worry,depression, self-pity, or anything else and when that's shed, a whole new person emerges. When I see success pics, I know that that person loved themselves enough to make a change. I'll get off my soap box now! Love-
A Beautiful Woman