View Single Post
  #84   ^
Old Fri, Jan-23-04, 10:38
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins (restart 1/5/04)
Stats: 198/185/145 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Check-in time. I'm down a whopping 1 pound from last week's weigh-in. Disappointing but not discouraging. It will come off eventually. Goal-wise: I did fine with the veggies, barely fine with the water, and not too well with the exercise. I did do some weights this week and that felt good.

The horseback riding wasn't much exercise for the first lesson with this new barn. They use a whole different method than my old barn, so we spent a lot of time going over the barn, where the equipment was, what their program was, etc. Only spent about 15 minutes actually on a horse, and that was all at a walk. I hope next week's lesson is more energetic. Anyway, other than that, I really didn't do a whole lot of formal exercise. OK, so my exercise goals for the next week are going to be toned down a bit.

mini-goals for this week: Continue eating the berries that I added to my list of edibles after the 2 weeks of strict induction, but make sure to keep the total day to 20g carbs. Eat at least the Atkins recommended level of veggies most days. Continue the same water goals. Exercise goals: Do at least one weight workout. Do at least 2 other workouts of at least 10 minutes each. Go riding.