View Single Post
  #82   ^
Old Fri, Jan-23-04, 09:50

Plan: Atkins - Induction
Stats: 306/298/160 Female 5', 5"
BF:BMI: 49.2/49.2/24
Progress: 5%

I love spinach too - but only fresh - I haven't been able to quite get my head around the concept of cooked and mooshy spinach. Gimme a spinach salad anyday though!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much - this week has been the craziest of them all (and I only fear it's going to get worse from here on out) - anyways - only 3 more weeks - and then hopefully things will mellow out a little bit.

As for the diet - I've only lost 1 lb. this week (I'm at 211) - it looks like you might not be the only one not making goal this time, nowonder - but I'm still sticking to it - the closer I get, the better. I ate a low carb cookie last night (my journal explains why) - and I've seemed to have knocked myself right out of ketosis. Oh well - sometimes it helps me if I knock out and then jump right back in (my body dumps off a few pounds then) *fingers crossed*. Anyways - the cookie was really tasty - but it made my tummy upset - so I probably won't be doing that for a while.

I'm going to see if I can squeeze in a bit of exercise today - at least doing a few sit-ups or something - I miss doing that.

Ok - I have a ton of work and schoolwork to get done this weekend - so I better get started.

Zora - just wanted to say that I hope you're feeling better sweetie. You're an amazing person, and an inspiration - try to remember how far you've come and how much of an impact you've had on the people of this forum. We all love you tons!!! *hugs*