View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Jan-23-04, 08:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 217/203.5/150 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress:
Talking Thanks for your responses!

Well, I am feeling a little better after reading your responses. thanks so much for your support. I feel very fortunate to have found this forum.

Regarding the soy milk question, I have been using "silk" soy beverage. I have been eating Atkins bars almost daily however, even from the start of induction. I thought I read in the book it was okay to use them occasionally. (ok, maybe I have overboarded the occasionally....)
But what do the rest of you eat when you have an urge for somethign sweet? I just find that after supper, I want something sweet, so I'll have half a bar and I eat the other half on the way to work the next morning. I had ice cream daily for 20 years, so I like that litttle something to finish off my evening meal.

I know I shouldn't weigh every morning, but I am just so curious. Now this a.m., I am down 2 pounds from yesterday. I will try to start weighing every other day, and wean down from there...lol

Again, I thank you for your posts. I am doing Atkins alone, so it is nice to have "someone" to talk to about things.

Also, when did you start to incorporate low carb foods like pizza crust (yummmmmm pizza....), the low carb muffins and snacks, etc. While hubby is on the couch scarfing down popcorn it would be nice if I could have some low carb rice cake looking things I saw at GNC yesterday.