View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Jan-23-04, 08:02
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 315/219/185 Male 6 foot 2
BF:
Progress: 74%

I quit by making up my mind to remeber that I want to quit...

that was my problem, I would quit. a couple days into it the addiction would make you forget how bad you want to quit... so you start thinking stuff like "one more wont hurt, or ive been good for two days... or I am at the bar with my friends.. or what ever situation that you are in thats a good excuse to forget that you really did want to stop a couple of days ago.

I never realized this is what happened every time I was unsuccessful.

Get tough and commit to the 3 or 4 days that it takes to get a clean sober mind... then its smooth sailing. THOSE 3 DAYS WILL BE HELL... but it will be great after that. its that easy. now do it. stop making excuses. stop smelling like garbage. stop waiting extra long at restaurants. stop paying your money to rich excutives from those companies. stop being a burden to millions to tax payers when YOU WILL get sick. stop killing yourself. stop throwing your garbage butts all over the ground. stop that paranoid feeling when you realize your almost out of smokes. stop standing outside in the cold. etc................................

Smoking is a nasty selfish habit that makes you look like trash. Quit.