View Single Post
  #364   ^
Old Thu, Jan-22-04, 21:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 197/180/135 Female 5 feet
BF:
Progress: 27%

ah, the staff kitchen.... home of all the evil temptations *sigh*

this week someone brought in cookies, and of course, my station is right across, within constant eyesight of the evil cookies. I say no. no. NO! they stare back at me while I'm sitting at my desk, mocking me. Just one. c'mon, just one.

needless to say, I had one. and still they called me back. I brought the second cookie to my lips, cursing myself the whole time, telling myself I don't want it, don't need it, don't do this to yourself. I bite into the cookie. and luckily, it just wasn't that good, and I threw the rest into the garbage.

same thing happened with the birthday cheesecake that sat in the fridge for 4 days - and I had to cut myself 'a little taste', twice.

I'm starting to think of making myself a batch of cookies or finding a freezer cheesecake to keep in the fridge or freezer for 'emergy' times like this. Not sure when I'll do this - I'm not a big cook - but hey, I'm *thinking* about it LOL

anyone here fight the battle of the evil calling sweets and *win*? what's your secret? or will it just come with time and practise.... one can only hope.