View Single Post
  #363   ^
Old Thu, Jan-22-04, 21:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/237/149 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Sheila, so glad you found the source of the dizzyness. I'm not upset with the little boys comment he was just speaking the truth. Gave me more incentive to try harder. Teresa, you are making some wonderful choices. Congrats. Michelle, you are doing an awesome job exercising. That is so funny what you're doing with your hair.

Found out today that my 7 yr old sweet son has a huge amount of fluid in one ear. He has to have tubes put in again in Feb. Didn't even realize it. Dr. said there should be not hearing damage. He also said the way he is hearing in the left ear now is worthy of having a hearing aid. We are so grateful the tubes will take care of it. It's amazing with all his natural learning challenges that this has not slowed him down. Only the last week has he been saying "what" alot. Today I did my 2 mile WAP tape and drank 64 oz water. First time I exercised all week. It's amazing how a 4 yr olds comment can motivate me. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow. Hugs to all, Maureen