View Single Post
  #362   ^
Old Thu, Jan-22-04, 21:09

Plan: ?????
Stats: 239.9/196/145 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 46%

Kind of funnyyour talking about girl scout cookies. We have 30 below windchills and had some poor lady trying to deliver them to our house. We didn't order them! We live out in the sticks and the poor woman and child were lost trying to find a house out this way.

I'm having a boredom streak. Last week I turned my naturally light hair brunett and today a firey red. AAAAAHHHHh the winter doldrums need to be driven away.
I've exercised every day this week again. This morning I was grumbling at the tv while doing the program though!!!
I feel really good and positive about this health and weight loss. My blood sugar is going down again.
Teresa, I totally understand about the breakroom being a carb buffett!
Stacey, glad it something simple makng you dizzy. I got worried when you said it was constant. A friend had similar symptoms and it was a problem with blood getting into part of her heart.

I can't remember who posted about a child calling them fat. My son(7 at time) made a wish that I could get super duper skinny so I could eat all the candy I wanted ever!!!!!!!!!! Bless his heart. I had to explain diabetes and why no one should live on candy.