View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Jan-22-04, 11:54

Plan: my own
Stats: 253/176.0/153 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 77%

GM E1!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy- So very sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. I'm very sure she was comforted in her passing by knowing that she was a very loved and cherished pet.

Blu- WTG on the 25 pounds. That must feel so great! I can't wait to get to that point!

Linda- I know exactly how you feel after watching a 2 yr old. I have a 3 yr old at home, but unlike you...LOL I have to watch her everyday! She's being a little turkey these days. She won't stay at playschool unless I stay with her, and it's cutting out my gym time.

Orang- Thank you so much for continuing to post your menus. It really is a help to me. I'm becoming very interested in percentages after seeing some talk about it here. I never really paid much attention to it before, but now I'm going to and see if I'm losing better at certain levels than others.

A big hello to Robin, Ellie, and Ewinpa and hope that e1 is doing great! I'm in kind of a funk today. I haven't felt like eating much the last couple of days and yesterday I literally almost gagged on supper trying to shove it down. After the third or fourth attempt, I just gave up. My menus are already becoming boring. I scoured the grocery store yesterday looking for new things to eat. NOTHING!!!!! I did try some new recipes but nothing tasted that appealing to me. I'm going to be searching for some more to try and try to make a concentrated effort on varying my menu. I think I may try upping my carbs slightly to allow for more variety. I'm looking at this as a life time committment, so its not that I'm in a huge rush to lose weight (although that would be nice too), but as long as my blood sugar stays in range, I'm happy! Why is it that I could eat a doughnut everyday, but the thought of another egg gags me? LOL