View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jan-22-04, 07:28

Plan: atkins 20-30 carbs
Stats: 164/155/125 Female 61
BF:30%/?/?
Progress: 23%

Yvonne,

Thanks for answering, thats how I feel to be exact like Ive got the flu. I tossed and turned all night and made several trips to the bathroom.All I could do was sit around in the dark....weird. Still shaky and my head is pounding. Just got on to see if anyone wrote back. I swear, If I got in an hour's sleep it was alot. I'm gonna go back to bed. Not all the water in the world if flushing this feeling out and the exedrin migrane pills are just goin thru me without even making a pit stop. Ha. ha. Well at least I still havent lost my sense of humor over it. I feel like I'm going to puke litterally. Its that headache you get when you've had something bad to eat, you know. The sweats and shakes are bad too. I wont give up. Nothings gonna stop me now.

In situations like this, is it better to start out on 25 carbs or so? or will the whole thing not even kick off like that? How bout if I drink an atkins shake in a can? Will anything in it maybe pick me up a little? Thanks guys! Where would I be without you?

Terry