View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jan-21-04, 16:28

Plan: Atkins/BFL
Stats: 260/197/150 Female 5'7
BF:52/42.5/28
Progress: 57%

Yesterday was lower body, and I did the intervals starting at 6 first on the elliptical, then I did the lunge walk but this time I added some weights. I did the first length without, then 5 pounds in each hand (12 steps), then 8 (my knee gave out on one of the lunges with the 8 - could only do 10 steps) and then 10 (10 steps) then I did one more length of the gym (about 15 steps) without any weight. I hardly had any time left so I just did the leg extension and the sitting leg press - worked up to 155 lbs. on the leg press, did 5 sets as I increased weight then finished with the lighter weight, then moved immediately to the leg extension and did 4 sets, increasing weight but reducing reps. Was exhausted when I finished...

Today was great too. I did cardio only today, so I did 20 minutes + 5 cooldown on the elliptical (380 calories) then did 20 + 5 on the treadmill, going between 3.5 and 4 mph at a 4.5 incline for the last 15 minutes. That burned 200 calories, so it was a good workout. Then did my abs for 5 minutes and was absolutely drenched with sweat by the time I finished my workout. Yikes. Felt great afterwards though!