Thread: Struggling
View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Jan-21-04, 13:43

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 357/291/175 Female 68 in
BF:52.54%/46.5%/25%
Progress: 36%

Thanks guys. I am sitting here in tears. You guys are so great and supportive!!! I went in for my “Official” weigh in, which I do the 21st or 22nd of every month, and I had only gained back one pound, so I am at 292, but I lost 9 inches this month. I don’t know if it is because the elevator at work is out of commission, or because I have been faithful about going to Curves, even though I haven’t been so good on my diet, or a combination of all of it, but I really do feel better today.

I talked to my husband, and he thinks I am bored with the food on the plan. Plus, I have been making rice or potatoes for he and AJ to eat with their meals, and it is too easy to add a helping to my plate. So I am going to start tonight, and make a completely Low-Carb supper. I have a roast in the crock pot, and when I get home, I am making Cauliflower mashed potatoes, and flour-free gravy, and I start over tonight. It is also nice to have support at home. I have never really had that before.

DH says that while he does not care one way or the other whether I lose weight just to be skinny, he would kind of like me to live a long and healthy life, and he doesn’t think 292 pounds is quite enough for that. He would like to see me at least reach 200.

PLUS, I counted up all of the inches I lost, and I have lost 49.25 inches al together. That means I have lost more than 4 feet. We got out the tape measure and cut a piece of ribbon 49.25 inches long and placed it up against the wall. It is JUST longer than my son is tall. So now, whenever I look at my son, I think, I lost that many inches since last March.

So, here I go again. Plus, now that I have Internet at home, (yay!!) I can log on and read success stories whenever I am feeling down.