View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jan-21-04, 08:16

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Keith:
Great choices you are making both with the WOE and in your personal life. You have my caring and support.

Katlyn:
Sounds like we have some friends in common - a fellow named Bill, another named Bob and maybe one named Jimmy K? Do you also know Bill's wife Lois?

The special event where I was guest of honor the other day was celebration of the 19th anniversary of having put drinking / drugging behind me. One of my sponsees brought the fruit.

Deb (flintstone):
Thanks for the humor.

Sorry to hear work was such a trial.

Your menu looked really good. How are you feeling now?

Shelley (Lisette):
Missing hearing more from you - know you are busy.

Unity:
Hope you have time to let us know how you are doing soon. Thanks for touching base every day. It's good to know you are still with us.

Marnie:
Hope you can post soon - miss your solid, down-to-earth advice something awful.

Rob (Sasquatch):
How are you doing with the WOE these days - know life has been pretty hectic and trying of late for you. You've got my love and support for the WOE and other growth endeavors I know you are engaged in.

Bawdy:
Continued hugs for you. Glad to hear Pheadra may be getting better - I echo other's sentiments re: how you care for her.

And yes, you are describing care of a newborn... a couple in Knoxville had 5 babies this week - I don't even want to consider what that would be like

Ellie (chamellie):
Hope the gyn will have enough info to make a decision about how to proceed now. Hope the heaviness and cramping go away soon.

How much longer will hubby be hogging the computer for his flexnet classes?

Renee (orang)