View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jan-21-04, 07:45

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Elaine -
Found the email, answered it with a CC to Bawdy.

Will have to check out Deb's joke - I was incredibly busy yesterday.

My emotional health is a bit shaky today. I had to go to court unexpectedly in a nearby county - seems my wonderful ex nearly killed soon to be ex #6 and her son - I testified before a grand jury about exactly what this guy is capable of doing and what he said to me during my assault - my testimony made the difference in whether he was charged with aggravated assault or attempted murder - they can hold him without bond on attempted murder without having to justify the need because the penalty could be life in prison. He messed up and did this in a county where his 'I'm too insane to know what I'm doing' defense likely won't play well. They may finally be able to keep this animal locked up. I'm going to the hospital today to see soon-to-be-ex #6 because I remember what a comfort it was when ex#2 showed up when I was in the hospital.

My menu was weird for me yesterday - included the forbidden egg yolks and beef. Otherwise, it was a little high in protein, fat and calories but much better carbwise than it has been. My weight is 176 lbs this AM and my breath and pee stink again.

Likely won't post much today - still playing plumber and hubby is now out-of-town unexpectedly so I get to fix this all by myself (called a couple of plumbers - they are all snowed under with work due to the recent temp drop here - lots of frozen and busted pipes.) Thank goodness this isn't a really difficult repair and isn't in the crawl space under the house.

Total calories: 1938
Fat: 124 gms 1114 cal 58%
Sat: 34 gms 430 cal 22%
Poly: 20 gms 212 cal 11%
Mono: 30 gms 292 cal 21%
Carbs: 44 gms 136 cal 7% ECC:34 gms
Fiber: 10 gms 0 cal 0%
Protein: 166 gms 662 cal 35%

Breakfast:
Omelet - 2 ozs egg beaters and 1.5 eggs, 3 ozs lean ham, 1 oz cheddar cheese
Breakfast drink - SF gelatin with .5 T pysillum hulks (ground)
12 oz coffee

Snack:
1 oz mixed nuts

Lunch:
1/3 lb Hardees LC burger w/ lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard

Dinner:
Chocolate Mousse - 1 cup cottage cheese, 2 scoop Chocolate whey protein powder, 2 T sweet n low liquid, 1 oz half & half
1 cup spinach salad

About 64 ozs water, 12 ozs coffee

Goals for today - Eat clean, drink more water, do what I need to to get myself calmed back down and fix the *censored* sink