View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Jan-20-04, 21:04

Plan: CAD
Stats: 148/127.5/124 Female 5ft
BF:28%/25%/20
Progress: 85%

Thanks for the all the encouragement. I had a cheat free day and then today blew it. I ate the meat at lunch and then decided to try the potatoes...need I say more. Then of course I forgot about our staff meeting/potluck (I forgot the potluck part) so I was in for it. Not enough snacks brought to last till 7:30p.m.

I have decided to bring something to eat during nap. I made beef jerky, brought fresh raw gr. beans, and caulifower. I didn't even have time to eat that today. They want us to eat with the kids to set an example...but I hate not eating and having that be the example. Usually I am pretty busy with one special needs girl that I have to help feed so that distracts from my plate some...maybe the kids won't notice.

Thanks again for all the encouragement. I have got to do this. I don't want to change my stats.

(I heard several staff today complaining about the situation as they too are trying to lose weight!) Of course the director doesn't have to eat with the kids...she went to taco bell yesterday. Isn't life fair.