#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-20-04, 14:43
Registered Member

Plan: Modified Atkins for breastfeeding
Stats: 250/245/150 Female 5'5"
BF:2Much junk N trunk
Progress: 5%
Unhappy I screwed up so bad...

I'm so upset with myself. I've been doing good, but my father is having some major health issues right now. They found a large mass on his lung...lots of problems with him. Long story, you'd have to read my journal to understand.
Anyhow, it's really gotten me down BAD. All I've been doing for two days is crying over Daddy. Unfortunately I've always had a problem with "emotional eating" so I thought I would do a good thing and get some Russel Stover candies yesturday. I ate a few and they gave me tummy trouble, but didn't cause cravings. So I ate one today, thinking that would not cause problems. Well, it caused major cravings. They were horrible. I ended up cheating today by eating chocolate icecream! I AM SO TICKED OFF THAT I ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN! I mean that damn ice cream has been in the freezer for at least three weeks and I never even wanted it. Why all of a sudden I had to have it? I can't stand that I let my emotions get the best of me.
So now what should I do? Should I go ahead and start induction to help myself with the cravings? It's so frustrating to know that I've gone so long without cheating, have been losing weight, was lossing all the cravings, but blew it. I really believe the Russel Stover candies got that sweet taste going again for me and started the cravings all over again.
Now I have to start all over again and remove my 19 days cheat free.
Sponsored Links