View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Jan-20-04, 10:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 298/209/170 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hi Aalley,

Don't beat yourself up for this. I have to add my two cents here because I think that we are in the same boat with very similar stats. I also seem to want the "forbidden" food when I have my TOM. I also had my TOM around the 12th day of induction and it scared the hell out of me. I was craving sweets. I also think that sometimes when I have a craving to eat things that I shouldn't is because of habit. I love food and have enjoyed and ate those foods for many years. Sometimes out of habit I just want them. But I know that I feel better physically and mentally not eating all the carbs. I also haven't lost as much as you have and I think it's either because of the "low carb junk food" such as the bars and pastas, shakes etc... or because of my salt intake. I keep saying that it's going to be trial and error as to what I can eat and what I can't. I don't think that these items cause cravings but I do think that they are slowing or stopping my weight loss. I also agree with those that say to keep a journel. It is really helping me to get my thoughts out and work out how I plan on eating and living the rest of my life.

I would love for you and I to keep in touch via these boards and support and challage each other to reach our similar goal!!

Get back on the wagon girl!! We are all here for you!

Lauri