View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Jan-20-04, 10:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 201/165.8/145 Female 5'9 inches
BF:
Progress: 63%

Fred, You have some great advice, thanks! I do want to fit better in my clothes, especially since I work in the fashion industry and want to "represent".

Squid, thanks for the suggestion. I don't think I need to go there but I'll keep that in my back pocket for another route I can take.
Quote:

So here is the trick: find someone to make you feel cruddy about yourself. LOL Just kidding. But really, for me, I am already extremely aware of the need to watch myself mentally when I get to that point. Not settle for fat instead of obese, chubby instead of fat, pudgy instead of chubby. Nah... I'm going for hot-damn!
Too funny and imformative at the same time.

Well, I'm back on the path to losing again (down 2 since yesterday) and have committed to NOT RUINING ALL MY HARD EFFORTS. I'm going to come to this thread anytime I feel like I might go off track for inspiration or just to remember the end result of cheating and how it makes me feel.

The support here is wonderful. Normally, I would have quitted this group by now but something about checking in here makes me want to succeed and be the next success story!!