View Single Post
  #193   ^
Old Mon, Jan-19-04, 22:32
Happy Spring!!!

Plan: Will be starting SBD soon
Stats: 226.5/223.5/175 Female 5'7
BF:34%/33%/lo as poss
Progress: 6%

lol you guys crack me up!! I'm so glad I asked Boos to make the sign. It is so much snappier than the little boring star huh?

I have been trying to limit my time on here cuz I was spending 2-4 hours a day and not getting anything else done! Imagine that! I'm still going strong cheat free, but the weight has not been moving at all. Actually went up 3.5 pounds but now only 1 pound over. I have been retaining water like crazy, and TOM is a week away. Trying to drastically cut salt, cheese, bacon etc. Most days I get in the 4th L of water, but if I went to 5 I just bloated up more.

Had a little mini splurge tonight and my DD (4yrs old) and I made Rocky Road icecream. I posted the recipe in the sweet treats section of the recipe forum. I had a very low carb count today, so I felt I could afford the splurge. I also got a box of ketogenics honey wheat bread (since everyone said the Atkins is gross) and made that in my bread machine. The darn thing raised so much and was touching the little window of my 2lb "can". I've never had real bread raise that much. When I took it out it just kinda collapased. Now it has the shape of a starfish, well minus 1 leg lol. I had the little top crust of that with some butter mmmmmm can't resist the top crust of warm bread. I would throw away the whole loaf it I could just have that top piece warm. It only has 2 net effective carbs/slice. I was worried it would taste yuck, cuz it didn't smell that great while baking but it wasn't half bad, either that or I haven't had bread for 2 months so at this point anything would taste good!!!!